Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of work do you have?
· Full-time regional short-haul drivers CDL A
· Dry Vans, 95% No Touch Freight
· No Hazmat
Where do you go?
· New York Intrastate
· New England
· Canada (Ontario & Quebec)
What is home time?
· Guaranteed 2 days home out of every 7
· Occasionally home during week
· Home every night
What kind of benefits do you have?
· Health Insurance
· 401K with Partial Employer match
· Paid Vacations & Holidays
· Assigned Equipment
· Safety Bonus
· Driver Referral Bonus
· Dental Insurance
What kind of equipment do you have?
· Western Star
What do you pay?
We pay multiple methods including:
· Flat per trip
· Special fees
· We pay ALL loaded miles & ALL empty miles
· We pay Breakdown time, waiting time, border crossing, & stop offs
· Annual Safety Bonuses for qualifying drivers
How many years of experience do you require?
We prefer our drivers to have 2-3 years of experience, but we will consider hiring those with less experience.